Nate was helping me pack boxes. From Instagram; I’m @Amys_SSGF.
I can’t believe it’s June! I find myself saying this at the beginning of every month. Time just flies by. Joe and I often look at each other and say, “Can you believe it’s bedtime already?” I don’t know where the hours go but I can tell you I’m so grateful I get to spend them at home with Nate. There’s nothing I’d rather be doing.
We’re still in the thick of moving. God willing, we’ll be in our new home by Monday night. It’s quite bittersweet because we love the home we’ve lived in for the past 5 years. We’ve had so many firsts here. But, we’ve outgrown this tiny little house. It’s time to move on and let someone else make memories here.
I haven’t had much time at all on Pinterest, but I did find a few things I think you’ll like. I’ve done some reading, though. It helps me relax at night. I love fiction but am addicted to learning, so I read lots of non-fiction too.
Finally – I’ve been dreaming up ways to make my new laundry room super functional. If you have a Pinterest board with great ideas, please share a link in the comments. I’ll share my board below so you can peek at what I’ve been looking at.
- Banana Split Freezer Pops from the sweetest blog, Pocketfuls. Lisa shares gluten-free recipes peppered with life.
- Paleo Herb Crackers – I don’t eat a Paleo diet but I’m always looking for ways to get healthy fats into Nate. So far he’s rejected almond flour cookies but maybe he’d like these.
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies – These look like something that would come directly out of my kitchen!
Laundry Room Ideas
- Here’s my Pinterest board for Laundry Room Ideas. If you have any ideas for a beautiful and efficient laundry room, please share!
- Beyond Baby Talk – As a former teacher, I know a lot about how kids learn to read and write. I don’t know much about how kids develop speech, though. Thought I should do a little reading to learn about the language development stages Nate is going through.
- The Encyclopedia of Infant and Toddler Activities – A neat book full of learning activities for kids age 0 to 3.
Stop by the SS&GF Facebook page, too! I always love to connect with you there. Have a fabulous weekend!