I’m 37 weeks pregnant. I can’t believe that it’s almost time for Baby Green #2 to make an appearance! Even my OB said that it seems like he just delivered Nate. The two will be 17 months apart and I’ve been told that I’m going to have my hands full. I’m sure they’re right but I can’t help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for all of our blessings.
My official due date is July 28th. I was two weeks late with Nate so I anticipate going at least full term with this little one.
In the meantime, we’re getting everything ready at home. We can’t wait to meet our sweet little baby!
Here’s some of the recipes and books I’ve been reading this week:
These all come from my Kid-Friendly Recipes board on Pinterest.
- Veggie Smugglers – I love this site! Tons of creative ideas for adding veggies to kid-friendly recipes.
- Homemade Striped Fruit Snacks
- Blueberry Pecan Oat Bars from Our Family Eats – another fun find this week!
- 25 Healthy Foods & Kid-Friendly Ways to Eat Them
I’ve been moving toward e-books for all of my reading only because they take up no space. I still like regular cookbooks better then e-books but I have so many cookbooks that I can’t part with so I’m learning to take my iPad into the kitchen.
- Clean Enough by Jenni Mullinex – This book is perfect for my quest to become a better homemaker without killing myself in the process.
- Simple Blogging by Rachel Meeks – I’m always up for ways to spend less time in front of my computer screen!
- iPhone Photography: The Visual Guide by Alli Worthington Who doesn’t want to take better iPhone pics? Alli shows you how!