Thank you for coming back every week to share your inspired dishes and for helping to show others that healthier food can be absolutely fabulous.
A Special Thanks…
A year ago today, Linda from The Gluten-Free Homemaker shared her gluten-free cinnamon rolls. She’s been linking up faithfully ever since. I owe so much to Linda – she was one of the first people to ever comment on my blog and invited me to take part in her weekly round-up, Gluten-Free Wednesdays. She’s been a good friend and has a very special place in my heart.
Ari, from The Frugally Rich Life, has also been linking up weekly. On Slightly Indulgent Tuesday’s kick-off event she shared her sugar-free mango sorbet. Lauren, from Celiac Teen, linked up Memory Buns and shared a wonderful story about family recipes.
Seeing how this event has grown over the past year brings me so much joy – as do each and every one of you. My gratitude for making me part of your week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights…
My friend and mentor, Helen, linked up Slow Cooker Green Chili Enchilada Chicken. She’s one heck of a cook so I’ve got this on my ‘to-make’ list. Abbie from Organizing Life shared a yummy Plum Crumble. And Alex, who cheers me up just because she’s so happy, talked about honoring her body and shared a Egg Drop Noodle Soup recipe.
My Submission with a Give-Away
Yesterday I shared a new cornbread recipe…it’s delicious. I’m already thinking of ways to change it up – maybe I’ll use up the rest of the blackberries in my refrigerator and make blackberry cornbread bites.
And, don’t miss the Tropical Traditions give-away on that post! One lucky reader will receive a gallon of organic palm shortening.
- My Banana Carob Snack Cake is this week’s feature recipe at The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness.
- Please share this video featuring some fabulous new gluten-free products I found at The Fancy Food Show.
- Make sure to come back tomorrow – Ricki Heller, from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs, is guest posting here about one of her most popular recipes. I’ve had a sneak preview of the post – it’s one you don’t want to miss!
Linking Up Guidelines!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Turkey, Mushroom, & Cheese Enchiladas)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.