If you haven’t clicked over to SS&GF lately today is the day to do it.
My new site is live and I’m so excited for you to see it. Here’s a rundown of everything that’s new:
- Recipes are organized by categories on the bottom toolbar – allergy-friendly, breakfast, beverages, dessert, and more
- Roll-0ver the toolbars to get a drop down menu with more options
- Under ‘Recipes’ you’ll also find an Ingredient & Substitutions pages
- Preview pictures for each recipe when you search or look under categories
- Detailed information about my cookbook, including information about the recipes
- A new SS&GF Badge – you can get the code and share it on your site
Best of all, the new colors and aestetics are calming which makes it easy to browse and read.
A huge THANK YOU to Rhiannon and Valerie from 21RubyLane.com – it was their creative genius and expert coding that helped pull everything together. I also want to thank Miz Helen for helping me make important decisions along the way.
Let’s celebrate with healthier food!!
Last weeks healthier highlights:
- Strawberry Zucchini Muffins from Glugle Gluten-Free
- Homemade Cranberry Orange LaraBar Esque Bites from On Cardamom and Cast Iron
- Almond Coconut Delight Cookies from Simply Living Healthy
- Curried Chicken Salad from Gluten-Free Cat
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:Vegan Autumn Spice Pumpkin Muffins (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)