Welcome to another week of fabulous food made healthier! It seems that each week your recipes just get better and better…
Before we get to the link-up event, here’s something everyone will want to know about:
Easy Eat Magazine – Good To Be Gluten-Free
Easy Eats, the first gluten-free on-line magazine, just launched last week. It’s packed with incredible recipes that make gluten-free baking simple and delicious. Nothing crazy or complicated. Just good food.
I know you want to check it out. Here’s the deal – you can get a preview issue free. Yep. They’re so sure that you’ll love the magazine that you can try before you subscribe. (I know you’ll love it, too…I’m one of the contributing writers.)
You can read Easy Eats on your computer, your iPhone, Android, and iPad.
What are you waiting for? Get your free issue here. (No, I don’t make any money if you subscribe. I just want to share a must-have resource with you.)
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
You were really loving brownies last week!
- Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cookies from Creative Kitchen
- Grain-Free Brownies from The Grecian Garden
I’ve seen this technique before (I have a bag of coconut that’s been waiting on me…). Maybe you’ll try it out before I do.
- DIY Coconut Butter from On Cardamom & Cast Iron
- Asian Pear Salad with Yogurt, Maple, and Mint from Kari’s Creations
I’m waiting for Alta to start delivering…
- Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Jicima Slaw from Tasty Eats at Home
Thank you to everyone who shared this post on StumbleUpon & Twitter last week! It was fun seeing your recipes flashing through my home feed.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Chunky Banana Flax Muffins (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!