Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Hopefully, you enjoyed a wonderful Labor Day weekend and are ready for the Fall. Thank you for sharing your healthier recipes each week. Last week, you shared early 100 healthier recipes. In case you didn’t have a chance to check them out last week, here are some of the highlights.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Raw Sweet Heat Beat Salad from Gluten-Free Cat
- Savory Flatbreads from A Sweet & Salty Life
- Carrot Cake Chia Pudding from The Veggie Nook
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie from Almonds and Avocados
- Sugar-Free Sugar Cookies from Real Food Forager
- Egg-Free Coconut Flour Cookies from Empowered Sustenance
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.