Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
We had a little bit of everything…
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from Tasty Eats at Home
- Tex-Mex Stuffed Peppers from Modern Comfort Food
- Shrimp Chorizo & Cauliflower Rice from The W.H.O.L.E. Gang
- Pecan Slice Cookies from The Mommy Bowl
Make sure to stop by and enter my give-away for Ricki Heller’s new e-book, Desserts without Compromise.
A Fun Event!!
I’m one of 8 bloggers participating in Squash Fest hosted by The Gluten-Free Homemaker. Every Thursday from September 30th to November 18th, she’ll be featuring a squash recipe, tip, or technique. Make sure to stop by and get your squash fix!
Stumble & Tweet…
Please help spread the word about healthier food – Stumble & Tweet this post along with other recipes you love from the round-up each week. I’ve been Stumbling & Tweeting as many posts as I can…I’d love your help in getting the word out.
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways or book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Mushroom & Sage Stuffed Bell Peppers)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.
This linky list is now closed.