It’s Slightly Indulgent Tuesday again! Sharing our favorite gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, dairy-free, and just plain good for you, healthy recipes helps inspire each other to create dishes that add to our well-being. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve created.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
An interesting variation on hummus using sunflower seeds instead of tahini:
- Sunflower Seed Hummus from Gluten-Free Cat
Start your morning with these gluten-free, vegan donuts:
- Mini Chocolate-Cinnamon Donuts from An Opera Singer in the Kitchen
A dairy-free ice cream made with jam:
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Live Free, Gluten-Free
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Buckwheat Bran Muffins (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!