Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! This past week, nearly 100 healthier recipes were posted to SIT. Now that Fall is here, many of you are beginning to share your soup recipes. Yum! Unfortunately, along with Fall comes the beginning of cold season. Be prepared and make a batch of homemade chicken stock for the freezer so that you can whip up some chicken soup easily when it’s needed.
From last week’s SIT page views, it looks as if many of you are in the mood for cake! In case you missed it last week, check out the adorable gluten-free, bug-themed, half-birthday cake that I made for Nate’s 1/2 Birthday!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Quinoa Minestrone Soup from Our Cultivated Life
- Dairy-Free Cream of Pumpkin Soup from The Prudent Pantry
- Warming Lentil Soup from Pure Vitality
- Tiramisu Cupcakes from Sensual Appeal
- Gluten-Free Texas Sheet Cake from Simply Living Healthy
- Vegan Double Chocolate Cake from The Tasty Alternative
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.