This week I have a fun change – I’ve decided to give the thumbnail linkies a try. They’re too much fun and will better showcase your recipes, which is what this is all about. Give me your feedback – do you love it, hate it, or not care at all?
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
There is no lack of talent in the foodie blogosphere as was evidenced by last week’s round-up. Here are some that caught my eye:
- Sour Cherry Blondies (made with chickpeas) from Gluten-Free Gidget
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup from Gluten-Free Food That Even My Husband Likes
- Butternut Squash Casserole from Cocina Diary
- Mult-Grain Waffles from The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Pumpkin Pie Waffles from Cook It Allergy Free
This week I have a must-read story: One Child’s Gluten-Free Success Story – Miracles Happen!
Stumble & Tweet…
Please help spread the word about healthier food – Stumble & Tweet this post along with other recipes you love from the round-up each week. I’ve been Stumbling & Tweeting as many posts as I can…I’d love your help in getting the word out.
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Mushroom & Sage Stuffed Bell Peppers)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.
This linky list is now closed.