It’s time for Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by to share your healthier recipe and to browse the others. Hopefully you were able to check out some of the nearly 100 recipes that were shared at SIT last week.
In case you missed it, check out my latest recipe for Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread. It is such a healthy to eat chocolate. You don’t even realize you’re getting veggies, too.
A Fun & Free Holiday Gift
I have never shared a ‘freebie‘ on SS&GF but I thought that you might want to make this free calendar and tuck it away for a holiday gift. I made one with Nate’s pics – I can’t wait to get it. You only pay shipping and processing. (Guess since I’m a mom now my point of view has changed on a few things…) Offer ends tonight (9/18/12) at midnight CST.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chicken Tortilla Soup with Sweet Potatoes from Architecture of a Mom
- Mini Vegan Garden Pizzas (allergy-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free) from The Tasty Alternative
- Organic Granola Bars (gluten-free, grain-free) from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
- Individual Chocolate Cake with Caramel Frosting (gluten & refined sugar free) from Almonds & Avocados
- Rosemary Flatbread (gluten-free) from The Non-Dairy Queen
- Paleo Ice Cream from Jen’s Natural Kitchen
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- NO contests or give-aways please!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.