To clear up any confusion: Your recipe DOES NOT have to be gluten-free or sugar-free to be shared here. Just make sure it’s healthier in some way. For more info, see my Slightly Indulgent page.
Quick Recipe Testing Update…
I’m overwhelmed with gratitude for all your support. I thought I’d get 20 or 30 volunteers, not hundreds. I had no idea that so many people would show up and cheer me on. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
I’m currently compiling a spreadsheet with everyone’s information. My goal is to let all volunteers test a recipe or two. I hope to get some recipes out within the next week – but if you don’t hear from me please hold on. There will be more on the way.
Last Week’s “Flavors of Fall” Healthier Highlights
I’m having trouble switching gears to fall…maybe it’s because I’m in Texas. Or maybe my brain is just tired. Thankfully I have you to inspire me and help me make the switch.
We had oogles of healthier fall food last week…here are a handful of my favorites:
- Pasta e Figoli from Extraordinary Life – uses a bean puree for a creamy, dairy free soup
- Apple Plum Crumble from Coping with Frugality
- Pumpkin Coconut Squares from Breast Feeding Moms Unite
- CrockPot Lamb & Cabbage Stew from Glugle Gluten-Free
- Green Tortilla Soup from GirliChef
I also shared a link to her recently released FREE e-book with over 125 recipes, Smart School Time Recipes. Make sure to get your copy. I’m honored to say that Alisa included a couple of SS&GF recipes in the mix.
Stumble & Tweet…
Please help spread the word about healthier food – Stumble & Tweet this post along with other recipes you love from the round-up each week. I’ve been Stumbling & Tweeting as many posts as I can…I’d love your help in getting the word out.
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Mushroom & Sage Stuffed Bell Peppers)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.