It’s Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Keep those healthy recipes coming. I love seeing the gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free, how-ever-you-make-it dishes every week. I’m always inspired.
When checking my blog stats, I found that so many people, including readers, are sharing SIT links in forums and other fun places on the internet. What a great way to help spread the word about eating yummy food that’s still healthier!
I got a nasty email from someone who thought I was making Stumble Upon up. Nope, it’s real. You can check it out here.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Lentil Cookies from Saffron Crush
Happy Birthday, Raia! I just might try your cake with coconut palm sugar.
- Buttermilk Carob Zucchini Cake from Raia’s Recipes
This could easily be adapted to be sugar-free…and how I love granitas!
- Mocha Granita from The “Everybody Eats!” Gourmet
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Banana Chips – Nature’s Candy! (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!