It’s that time again…time to share your healthier recipes here at Slightly Indulgent Tuesday. Last week there were nearly 100 recipes here at SIT including several wonderful recipes for baked goods. If things have cooled down in your part of the country and you’re ready to turn your oven back on, you might want to try out one of them.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Carrot Cake Muffins and Vegan Carrot Cookies from Cuter than Gluten
- Nut Butter Waffles from Dimes2Vines
- Honey Coconut Cookies (gluten, egg & dairy-free) from Raia’s Recipes
- Healthy Raw Oreo Cookies (Vegan & Gluten-Free) from Almonds & Avocados
- Grain-Free Peanut-Flax Bread from Anne-Marie Cain
- Double Chocolate Cookie Bars (gluten, dairy & egg-free) from Not Missing A Thing!
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.