It’s Tuesday again which means more incredible, healthier recipes!
A small change – you have to link to this post before you can add your recipe using Linky Tools. I’ve been spending too much time emailing people who forget to add a link.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
I’ve been able to see which SIT submission gets the most clicks through my Linky Tools dashboard for several weeks now. It never fails that your favorite is different than mine, so I thought I’d start sharing a couple “Reader Favorites” along with my picks.
- Dairy-free Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream from A Mom on A Mission
- Blueberry Coffee Cake from Cara’s Cravings
- Overnight Oats from Live Free, Gluten-Free
- Chocolate Strawberry Blender Ice Cream from Raia’s Recipes
- Green Lentil Salad from Gluten-Free SCD and Veggie
- Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips from Glutenista
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Angel Food Cake (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)