Thanks again for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday and sharing your healthier recipe with us. My, oh my, many of you shared some amazing dessert recipes last week! Best of all, so many of the recipes were perfect for those with dietary restrictions. Thank you for sharing your culinary creations!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Cherry Ice Cream Pie (GF, DF, SF) from Cuter than Gluten
- Orange Creamsicle “Shooters” (GF, DF, SF) from Daily Bites Blog
- Raw Chocolate “Cheesecake” (GF, DF) from Practical Stewardship)
- Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups (GF, DF & SF) from The Queen of Quinoa
- Lemon Blueberry Bars from Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD, GF, SF) for Life
- Dirt Cake (GF, DF, SF option) from Pumpkin’s Pantry
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.