Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday!
For those of you on Twitter, let’s share our SIT recipes there. My handle is @Amys_SSGF. Share your handle in the comments below and I’ll follow you. If we’re already Twitter pals, leave your handle anyway so that other SIT participants can find you on Twitter, too.
If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can get one here. It’s fun and it’s free.
We had so many incredible dishes last week that it was hard to choose which ones to share.
- Peach-Blueberry Clafoutis (GAPS legal) from Nourished and Nurtured
- Primal Grain-Free Lemon Bars from The Primal Home
You’ve got to see this gluten-free pizza crust…it’s Chicago Style!
- Thai Chicken Pizza from Angela’s Kitchen
The perfect refreshing summer drink – completely natural, too. I bet it would make an incredible granita.
- Watermelon-Cucumber Juice from Recipes to Nourish
I had no idea you could eat carrot greens, but check out this lovely pesto:
- Carrot Green Pesto from Green Vegan Living
And, of course, a couple of dishes to satisfy your sweet tooth:
- Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Hobby and More
- Hazelnut Plum Tart from Opera Singer in the Kitchen
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Chunky Banana Flax Muffins (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!