Thanks again for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! This past week, you all shared over 100 of your healthier recipes. I noticed several great snack recipes among the many entries. Healthy and homemade snacks are so great to have on hand for a quick bite or to pack in lunches. If you didn’t see it last week, be sure to check out my latest snack recipe — Wheat-less Wheat Thins.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Vegan Fig Bars from Sweet.Smart.Vegan
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread from Raia’s Recipes
- Pumpkin Protein Cookies from Newlyweds
- One-Bowl Chocolate Peanut Butter Agave Cups from SensitiveEconomist
- Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread from Queen of Quinoa
- Healthy Nutri-Grain Bars (aka Not-A-Grain Bars) from Against All Grain
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.