Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday!
Thank you to everyone who shared their StumbleUpon user name last week – I followed all of you back. I’m still stumbling the posts I visit. Stumbling this post helps generate more traffic for everyone who links up. (If you don’t have an account sign up here and join in the Stumbling fun!)
A StumbleUpon tip…I don’t stumble my own posts. I’ve heard it’s an easy way to get ‘blacklisted’ from StumbleUpon. You can share your posts with your Followers on SU in hopes that they’ll like it and stumble it, though.
A big thank you, too, to everyone who shared SIT on Twitter and FaceBook! It’s fun to see new people find this event because you helped spread the word.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Johnnycakes made with Masa Flour from The Non-Dairy Queen
- No Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies from The Nutty Garbanzo
Try this quiche – full of summer flavors! It would be simple to use a gluten-free pie crust instead of one with wheat:
- Summer Squash Quiche from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
I *love* capers – and this recipe makes my mouth water:
- Chicken with Capers and Vegetables from Once a Month Mom
Another incredibly unique chicken dish:
- Raw Zucchini Noodles & Thai-Inspired Chicken Curry from Tasty Eats at Home
For dessert, try this mouth-watering recipe:
- Almond Joy Freezer Pie from Simply Living Healthy (Oh my yum!)
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Quick Cherry Banana Frozen Yogurt (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!