Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week SIT featured 115 recipes that spanned many different food categories. Thank you for sharing your creations each week.
As summer winds down, many are returning to a busier season of life. Be sure to browse today’s SIT recipes for healthier meal ideas that will fit your schedule. Also, if you didn’t see it last week, check out recipe links and lunch ideas in Back-to-School Recipe Round-Up.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Gluten-Free Zucchini & Goat Cheese Tart from Queen of Quinoa
- Superfoods Cantaloupe Soup, 2 Ways from A Harmony Healing
- Mushroom Ragout with Polenta from My Healthy Eating Habits
- Gluten-Free Pizza Crust from This Chick Cooks
- Flourless Squash Brownies from Newlyweds
- Grain-Free Orange Almond Cookies from Tessa The Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.