Welcome to another week of fabulous food made healthier! I’m looking forward to seeing what healthy (healthier…) foods you’ve whipped up this week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Roasted Veggies with Quinoa from At Home with Gina C.
- Palm Sugar Sweetened Chocolate Chip Cookies from Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free
- Pattypan Crustless Pizza from Book of Yum
- Crunchy Buckwheat Granola from Natural Noshing
- Lemon Cashew Frosting from Fox-in-the-Kitchen
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Homemade Ginger Ale (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)