It’s Slightly Indulgent Tuesday again where the blogosphere’s best healthy cooks gather to share recipes.
NOTE: I’ve been Stumbling your posts as I go through them (the ones that have the correct SIT link in place!) in hopes to create more traffic for your sites. If you’re not on StumbleUpon, you can get a free account here and do the same for this post and any other SIT post you love. More traffic is good for everyone!
Have a Stumble Upon user name? Share it in the comments so we can follow each other. Mine is AmyGreen1025.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
I’m a sucker for white beans and sage so I had to share this…
- Zucchini & White Beans with Sage from Wheat Free Meat Free
I love to water bath can but haven’t yet braved the pressure cooking canning. Learn how here:
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa: Pressure Canning from Creating Nirvana
A couple of interesting refined sugar-free soda alternatives:
Stop by Hannah Keeley’s site – she and I chatted on the phone all about eating SS&GF. Hear what I had to say!
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Overnight Buckwheat Pancakes (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)