Thanks again for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Browsing for new and healthier recipes is a great way to start the week and look for meal planning inspiration. Last week nearly 100 recipes were submitted to SIT — you shared a nice selection of entrees, snacks, soups, and desserts. Be sure to check it out if you didn’t have a chance to last week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Raw Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding from Sweet.Smart.Vegan
- Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes from Cara’s Cravings
- Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins with Avocado from Coconut Mama
- Quinoa, Oat & Coconut Cookies from Yummy Inspirations
- Gluten-Free Flour Tortillas from Nourishing Foodways
- Paleo Potatoes from Real Food Forager
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.