Welcome to another week of fabulous food made healthier! I hope everyone had a peaceful Fourth of July. Joe and I stayed at home with our four-legged kids and handed out chewies to ease the stress of loud ka-booms.
Fancy Food Show Follow Up
Thank you to everyone who supported me while I was at The Fancy Food Show. It was wonderful to get your Tweets, e-mails, and comments. If you didn’t see my FoodSpring.com posts about the best gluten-free products at the show you should read them here, here, and here. The companies are fabulous – I’ve had fun hunting the products down at my local grocery stores.
I did a video spot on my five favorites that should be up in a week or so. It was a lot of fun to have a real camera crew and to wear a wireless mic. I’ll let you know when the video is live.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights & Healthy Snacks to Go Winners
Thanks to everyone who shared a healthier snack last week. I can’t wait to try Aubree’s Granola Bar Bites, Hallie’s Patriotic Parfaits, and Shirley’s Chickpea Love with cucumber ‘bruschetta.’ The talent displayed here every week blows me away.
The winners from last week’s Healthy Snacks to Go give-away are:
- Another Give-Away! Win a copy of The Ice Dream Cookbook by Chef Rachel.
- Tomorrow is Gluten-Free Wednesday’s at The Gluten-Free Homemaker.
- My new Resources page is up – I’ve got links to where I buy my favorite products.
- Stumble or Tweet this post or any of the submissions you like – it’s a great way to show your bloggy friends how much you appreciate their work.
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Coffee Coconut Ice Cream)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.