Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Thank you so much for sharing your recipes for fabulous food made healthier! Last week, over 100 recipes were shared here at SIT.
Hopefully, you’re finding ways to keep cool. It’s been HOT in Dallas. We melt when we walk outside. I’m not complaining – I love Texas and would take the heat over those cold, northern winters any day. Stil, I hope you’ll find a new cool recipe to help make the temperatures a bit more bearable!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Quinoa Chive Pancakes from Cuter than Gluten
- Creamy Peach Popsicles from Tasty Eats at Home
- Fresh Cucumber and Basil Salad from Nom Yum & Free
- Brownie Batter Breakfast Pudding from Vegan Mommy Chef
- Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Doughnuts from Premeditated Leftovers
- Coconut Candy from Traditional Foods
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.