It’s Tuesday again and that means we have another great opportunity to share our healthier recipes with one another at Slightly Indulgent Tuesday. Last week, you shared over 100 recipes with us. Thank you so much!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Summer Melon Cooler from My Munchable Musings
- Mango Beet Cream Pie with Almond Coconut Crust from Vegan Richa
- Smokey Roast Cauliflower and Tomato Soup from The Fussiest Eater
- Gluten and Dairy Free Monkey Bread from The Non-Dairy Queen
- Fudgy Quinoa Brownies from The Queen of Quinoa
- 5-Minute, 4 Ingredient Raw Protein Bars from Beyond the Peel
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.