Hey everyone! Thanks for coming back for another edition of Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, the place to share and get new tasty, yet healthy, recipes. Last week was yet another great week at SIT with over 115 recipes! Be sure to add yours below and browse the other recipes. Thanks for participating!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Grilled Peach Salsa from The Queen of Quinoa
- Sweet Strawberry Vegan Ice Cream from Sweetly Raw
- Fennel & Asparagus Soup from glutenfreehappytummy
- Chewy Grain Free Granola Bars from The Tasty Alternative
- Healthy Almond Butter Banana “Fudge” from Beyond the Peel
- Grain-Free Mug Brownie from Be Absorbed
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.