Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week we had a huge variety of healthy recipes – gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free, and allergy-friendly. There was something for everyone.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Date Sweetened Plum Almond Muffins from Without Adornment
- Southwest Quinoa Patties with Avocado Sauce from Natural Noshing
- Lazy Daisy Cake (SCD) from Mrs. Ed’s Research and Recipes
- Peach Melba Smoothie from My Munchable Musings
Also – Stop by Gluten-Free Easily. Shirley has a recipe from my cookbook up, Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Cake (dairy-free!). It’s so darn yummy and perfect to make with kids. She’s giving away a copy of my book, too!
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Coconut Palm Sugar (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)