Welcome to another week of fabulous food made healthier! I’m excited to see what you’ve cooked up over the last week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Peach Cobbler from DawnFariasdotcom
- Organic Bread & Butter Pickles from And Love it Too!
- Cinnamon Crumb Cake from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
- Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Punch) from An Opera Singer in the Kitchen
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Simple Summer Snacks (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)