Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, the place to link up your own healthier recipe and find new recipes to try! Last week SIT featured over 100 submissions including several fun patriotic recipes. I hope you managed to keep cool and enjoyed your 4th of July Celebrations.
If you follow me on my personal Facebook page, you might have seen the step-by-step photos I took of a cake I made for a cookout. Cakes are one of my favorite things to bake. I’ll share the pics here soon.
We’ve also been chatting on the SS&GF Facebook page about cake decorating. If you want to learn to decorate cakes or want to share what you do for special occasions, hop over and join us!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Raw Citrus Brownies from Yummy Inspirations
- Green Goddess Honeydew and Cucumber Salad from The Healthy Beehive
- Cherry-Lime Flavored Water from And Love It Too!
- Power Treat Bars from Home Sweet Homebodies
- Grain-Free Pizza Crust from Against All Grain
- Star-Spangled Coconut Cream Tart from Real Food Forager
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.