Another week of fabulous food made healthier – and my endless quest to eat dessert, or something that tastes like dessert, three times a day and not gain any weight. Impossible, maybe. But I’m up for the challenge.
I can’t wait to see what Slightly Indulgent recipes have been cooking in your kitchen.
June 29th Challenge: Healthier Snacks
I’ve had an onslaught of healthier snack requests. I’m not much of a snacker so I thought I’d ask you to help me. On June 29th, we’ll have a special edition – Slightly Indulgent Snacks. Let’s help all the gluten-free mommas out there fill their recipe boxes with snacks that are nutritious, portable, and delicious.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
Jason shared the most unique Blueberry Cake I’ve ever seen – I might have to go camping just to make one. And, Iris must be anticipating the bumper zucchini crop because she made uber crispy Quinoa Zucchini Waffles.
Updates & Reminders
- I won the FoodSpring.Com Blogger contest thanks to your support! Can’t wait to get to NYC and the Fancy Food Show!! Thank you!!
- 10 Simple Ways to Bake Healthier – Check out my guest post at The Daring Kitchen.
- Carrie from Ginger Lemon Girl is hosting 30 Days of Gluten-Free Quick and Easy Meals. Each day a different gluten-free blogger will share a meal you can make in minutes. Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
- Diane from The W.H.O.L.E. Gang just launched her first e-book, The Gluten-Free Diner. It’s filled with 48 diner-style recipes. I just bought my copy and can’t wait to try her California Cobb Salad Burger. You can lean more about her book and buy it here.
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Fudgy Brownies)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.