The gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, grain-free, allergy-friendly, and just plain healthier foods that are shared here prove that when there’s a will, there’s a way. I’m always inspired by the way those who come here every week create without limitation.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Sesame-Free Hummus from Whole New Mom
- Grain-Free Fig Bars from Mrs. Ed’s Research & Recipes
- Coconut Carob Truffles from Positively Beauty
Upcoming Cooking Classes….
If you’re in Dallas, check out my upcoming cooking classes:
- 6/20/11: Healthier Baking Gluten-Free; 6:30 – 7:30 pm Senior Rec Center; Plano TXThis is a lecture class about baking healthier without wheat or refined sugar. There will be a few samples available.
- 6/22/11: Gluten-Free Baking; 6:30 – 8:30 pm Central Market; Southlake, TXIn this class, I’ll demo 4 gluten-free recipes. Everyone will get to taste the results.
Get more information and register at the links above.
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:Gazpacho(Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note to those reading this in e-mail/RSS reader: You can’t see the photos of all the delicious food everyone is sharing. Please click through to www.SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and browse some of the recipes…I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you.