Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week we had over 100 healthier recipes. I hope you take the time to day to share your own and browse some of the fabulous recipes that others have shared.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Avocado Coconut Smoothie from Nourishing Foodways
- Green Bean, Pea and Haricot Bean Salad from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Cilantro Scallion Black Eyed Pea Dip from City | Life | Eats
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies (Grain & Dairy Free, Vegan Option) from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
- Chickpea Cheese from Vegan Mommy Chef
- Perfect Coconut Milk Vanilla Ice Cream from A Life Unprocessed
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.