Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week we had so many healthy, tasty dishes to choose from…
But before I get into last week, I want to share Stephanie O’Dea’s Gluten-FreeTV. She interviews different people from the gluten-free and the non-gluten-free world in order to bring you information that will enhance your life. And lots of it is focused on moms making money at home. Yea, she’s helping you out.
If you haven’t checked it out yet, hop on over. Here’s one good reason – her latest interview was with me. And, she’s giving away 2 copies of my book.
While you’re there check out the other accomplished women she’s chatted with, like Laura from I’m an Organizing Junkie, Erin Chase from $5 Dinners, Shirley Braden from Gluten-Free Easily…click over to check out rest. I’d take away some of the fun if I listed them all here.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Blueberry Oat Crumble Bars from Daily Bites
- Flourless Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes from My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Swiss Buttercream; dairy-free, refined sugar-free from Pumpkin’s Pantry
- Grain-free Waffles from The Healthy Advocate
- Salmon with Grilled Peach Salsa from Natural Noshing
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Cinnamon Vanilla Granola (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)