Summer is officially here…and I can see that in your many wonderful recipes here at Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays. Last week, you shared a variety of over 100 recipes — including ones to beat the heat like ice creams and smoothies and many featuring farm-fresh produce. Thank you for sharing, and be sure to stop by to add your own recipe and browse the others today!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Pesto Caprese Chicken from Architecture of a Mom
- Raspberry Mint Yogurt Bites from Sensual Appeal
- Grain-Free Chocolate Tarts from The Tasty Alternative
- Dairy-Free Lemon-Kissed Blueberry Ice Cream from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
- Naturally Sweetened Nut Butter Cookies from SensitiveEconomist
- Fresh Strawberry Pie with Chocolate Crust from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.