A Traditional Foods E-Course from GNOWFGLINS
For those of you interested in learning about soaking grains, making kefir, sprouting beans, making cheese, and more check out Wardeh’s E-Course. She has put together a top-notch, self-paced program that covers 14 topics in all.
She’s currently offering a ‘pay what you can’ enrollment fee, which gives you unlimited access to the entire course. If you find the course helpful, you can pay what you feel it’s worth to you. All who choose to pay get a monthly bonus video gift.
There’s a ‘sneak-peek’ video course you can view now, or read about the course in it’s entirely on her blog.
Wardeh has a passion for creating healthier food and has so much to share – with a no strings attached offer I’m sure you can find a class that will add to your current kitchen skills.
Full Disclosure: I am not being compensated in any form to share this with you. I find her course valuable and wanted to give you the opportunity to participate.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
Everyone’s favorite solution-oriented gluten-free cook, Shirley from GFE, shared a grain free flax bread. I don’t need to eat grain-free but I love the idea of getting lots of omega-3 in healthier bread. If you didn’t see these beautiful gluten-free sandwich buns, you should stop by and check them out. I think they’ll be perfect for Fourth of July Cookouts.
- There are still a few spots left in my class tonight – Healthier Baking Gluten & Sugar-Free. Would love to have you!
- Go Ahead Honey, it’s Gluten-Free is hosted by Zoe from Z’s Cup of Tea this month. The deadline is Friday June 25th – make sure to get your dairy-free delight to her.
- Next week is a special “Healthy Snacks” edition of Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays and a give-away from Katie at Kitchen Stewardship, Healthy Snacks to Go.
- Diane at The W.H.O.L.E. Gang just released her first e-book, The Gluten-Free Diner Food Cookbook. Purchase your copy now at her introductory price of $7.95. (I don’t get a cut of this….)
- Tomorrow is Gluten-Free Wednesdays at The Gluten-Free Homemaker.
- Need a gluten-free meal in 20 minutes or less? Stop by Ginger Lemon Girl’s 30 Days of Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Meals.
- Please help spread the word about healthier food – stumble and tweet your favorite Slightly Indulgent posts.
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Curried Rice & Lentils)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.