Thanks again for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday. If you didn’t get a chance to do so, check out some of the 100 recipes that appeared last week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Raw Chocolate Fudge-Topped Brownies from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
- Strawberry Mojito Sorbet from And Love It Too
- Peachy Keen “Ice Cream” from The Mommy Bowl
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Pancakes from Cara’s Cravings
- Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce from Premeditated Leftovers
- Flourless Chocolate Cake from SensitiveEconomist
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.