My laptop is waiting for the service technician to revive her so I hopped over to the library to make sure you could still share your fabulous food made healthier. Keep your fingers crossed that my constant companion is up and going very, very soon.
Curried Rice and Lentils has become a regular quick and simple dinner at our house…my husband even loves it. If you haven’t seen my post yet, swing by and check it out.
Last Week’s Healtheir Highlights
I’ve been baking cookies for the last week – so I’m craving savory food.
There’s been tons of fresh sweet corn in Texas, and my southern neighbor at ATX Gluten-Free has been putting it to good use with her Grilled Corn with Spiked Basil Butter Sauce.
- June 29th will be a special edition of Slightly Indulgent Tuesday – healthier snacks. In honor of the event, I’ve convinved Katie from Kitchen Stewardship to let me review and give-away a copy of her recently released e-books, Healthy Snacks To Go.
- Need a quick and simple gluten-free meal? Carrie from Ginger Lemon Girl is hosting 30 Days of Gluten-Free Quick and Easy Meals. Stop by and see what she’s up to.
- Help spread the word about healthier food! Stumble and tweet your favorite posts from this event.
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Curried Rice & Lentils)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.