Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday where you’ll find the blogosphere’s best healthy recipe – gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, dairy-free, and so much more.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Raw Cashew Icing from Without Adornment
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Thumbprint Macaroons from Alisa Cooks
- Baked Goat Cheese & Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad from Jenn Cuisine
- Almost Peanut Butter Crunch Bars from Food Sensitivity Journal
Healthful Sense is giving away a copy of my book, too. Stop by and leave a comment to win!
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:Strawberry Coconut “Milkshake” (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)