Father’s Day is coming up this Sunday. What a great opportunity to make a healthier but tasty recipe for that special father in your life. I hope you can find some inspiration today.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chocolate Almond Chip Coconut Milk Ice Cream (with sugar-free option) from Whole New Mom
- Crustless Beet Quiche from Traditional Foods
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread (gluten-free) from Cooking Gluten (and Dairy) Free
- Peanut Butter Blondies (gluten-free, vegan) from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Soft Pretzels (gluten-free) from Live Free, Gluten Free
- 4th of July Berry Tart with Vanilla Bean Custard (dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free, paleo) from Against All Grain
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.