It’s Tuesday again – and that means more healthy recipes!
Last week was filled with chocolate and strangely – cauliflower. Don’t get me wrong, I love cauliflower. But it’s rare that I see multiple recipes featuring it in one week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Vegan “Peanut Butter” Quinoa Chocolate Cake from The Queen of Quinoa
- Blueberry Lemon Cupcakes from The Tasty Alternative
- Raw Sun-Dried Tomato Crackers from Gluten-Free Cat
- Creamy Cauliflower Casserole from The Non-Dairy Queen
- Chocolate Mint Tea Ice Cream from A Harmony Healing
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.