Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! It’s the place to be for healthy recipes – gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, grain-free and more.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Squash & Chard Casserole from Tasty Eats at Home
- Raspberry Ripple Frozen Yogurt from Gluten-Free SCD & Veggie
- Chocolate Mug Cake in 5 Minutes from ATX Gluten-Free
- Vanilla Cupcakes from She Let Them Eat Cake.com
- Baked Beet Chips at Natural Noshing
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:Coconut Bread Pudding Cupcakes w/Raw Maca Nut Frosting (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note to those reading this in e-mail/RSS reader: You can’t see the photos of all the delicious food everyone is sharing. Please click through to www.SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and browse some of the recipes…I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you.