It’s Tuesday again. That means it is time to share our favorite healthier recipes! I hope that you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and enjoyed good food, time with friends, and took some time to remember those who given their lives while helping to create and preserve our nation’s freedom.
Thanks again for sharing your recipes last week. With over 100 recipes from which to choose, I hope you all found new recipes and cooking inspiration.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Strawberry Coco Colada Smoothie from My Munchable Musings
- Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad with Spicy Vinaigrette from Newlyweds
- Coconut Milk Fudge from The Healthy Advocate
- Almond Butter Health Bars from Daily Bites
- Healthy “No Bake” Energy Bars from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
- Strawberry Lemonade Italian Ice from Welcoming Kitchen
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.