I’m in a great blogging contest – and I need your help to win!
I’m one of 8 bloggers – and the ONLY gluten-free blogger – in FoodSpring’s “My Most Exciting Food Experience” competition. I would love to have your support.
Starting May 25th until June 6th, you can vote for me. Any member of FoodSpring.com can rate each competitor’s blog post. The blogger with the highest number of points at the end of the day on June 6th will be the official FoodSpring.com Blogger at The Fancy Food Show this July in NYC.
Why is this important to me? And why on earth should it matter to you?
- FoodSpring.com was founded by the National Association for Specialty Food Trade – an organization that supports gluten-free, allergy friendly, and vegan food companies. We all want more quality, gluten-free food and supporting FoodSpring.com is a way to help our voice be heard.
- There’s only 1 gluten-free blogger in the contest – little ol’ me. I must have been the first one silly enough to say, “Sure, I’ll do that!” Having a gluten-free blogger featured at the Fancy Food Show would be an incredible way to bring awareness to our cause. The talent in our blogging niche is incredible – we have no limits. Having a gluten-free blogger win the competition would open doors for all of us.
- If I win, I’ll proudly represent the gluten-free blogging community and will keep you filled in on all the details.
What can you do to help?
- Hop over to FoodSpring.com, create an account, and rate my article as a 5.
- Tweet about the contest.
- Mention the contest on your blog and ask your readers to vote for me.
- Send an e-mail to friends asking them to vote for me.
Simple and painless. Vote for me here!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights…
As always, last week was full of inspiration. With strawberries in season, you might try this Strawberry Peach Crumble with Strawberry Rhubarb Refrigerator Jam. Or a healthier Strawberry Yogurt Pie.
There was also a Thai theme going last week – Thai Style Corn Pancakes and Thai Enchiladas. And, I can’t help but point out my I-can’t-live-without-you drink – a smoothie with elegance – Green Mocktails.
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (6 Tips to Make Eating Out SF & GF Simple)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.