Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday – where we share food made healthier in so many ways! Last week we had more entries than ever – gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, dairy-free, casein-free, and creatively healthy.
We have a give-away this week…but first check out some of my favorites from last week. (It was so hard to pick just a few…)
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chocolate Cupcakes from Cara’s Cravings
- Fake-Out Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from A Day in the Life Of…
- Gluten-Free Carrot Pasta Alternative from The Welcoming Kitchen
- Black Olive & Artichoke Pizza from Sustainable Food & Cooking from GroundCherry
A Give-Away – My Favorite Stevia!
NuNaturals is my all-time favorite stevia because it’s not bitter and doesn’t have a funky aftertaste. And, they’re so generous to my readers! It always makes me smile when Ron sends an e-mail and offers to share more stevia with you.
Four winners will recieve:
- 1 (50 count) box of NuStevia Packets
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle of liquid, alcohol-free Vanilla Stevia (so good in hot chocolate!)
Many ways to enter:
- Link a recipe to SIT, following the guidelines
- Leave a comment below.
- Share this on Facebook and/or Twitter, leaving a comment for each place you share
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or get my posts via e-mail or RSS, with a comment for each
You can also get a 15% discount on any order placed through NuNaturals.com using the coupon code BLG531, effective through May 31, 2011.
Contest is open until 11:59 pm on Monday, May 30th, 2011. Winners must be in the continental United States. NuNaturals will not ship to PO Boxes.
NEW GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:Salsa Chicken Tacos (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note to those reading this in e-mail/RSS reader: You can’t see the photos of all the delicious food everyone is sharing. Please click through to www.SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and browse some of the recipes…I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you.