It’s another glorious week of healthier food – thank you for helping me get the word out that eating healthy can taste great.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights…
It’s always exciting to see what you’ve been making in your kitchens – and I never once come away uninspired. Breads and quick breads were the dish of the week with Lauren’s Puffed Gluten Free Pancakes and Ricki’s Pick-Your-Own Gluten-Free Pancakes. Aubree shared her Gluten-Free Whole Grain Bread, which was a spin on my Whole Grain Sandwich Bread, which was inspired by none other than Karina.
If you’re still hungry, try these gluten-free buttermilk ramp biscuits. At the very least, you’ll learn all about ramps. I like to leave room for dessert once a day – and these Quinanna Cookies from Clean Food Kitchen sound delicious.
Other Healthier Happenings…
- Diane from The Whole Gang has united real food bloggers that are have special diet needs (like me!) with her latest event, 30 Days to a Food Revolution. If you haven’t done so already, check out her blog. Or, subscribe to Diane’s feed and get the entire series in your Google Reader.
- Shirley from Gluten-Free Easily recently reviewed Posana Cafe, a gluten-free restaurant in Asheville, NC. A must read for anyone who loves to learn about restaurants cooking gluten-free.
- Make your own almond butter – it’s simple. Jessica from ATX Gluten-Free shows you how.
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (6 Tips to Make Eating Out SF & GF Simple)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.