Another week of fabulous food made healthier in so many different ways – gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free, dairy-free, nutrient dense, and just good, healthy food. It’s always fun to find recipes here that I would feel good about feeding my family.
Me on The Celiac Diva Show
I had the honor of meeting Lauren-Lucille at The Gluten & Allergen Free Expo. She is pure joy and a bundle of energy! During my interview we laughed and laughed and laughed…and she got me to talk about loosing weight…check out what I had to say!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Gluten-Free Bagels from No Gluten, No Problem
- Braised Celery from Wheat Free, Meat Free
- Carob Cookies from The Mommy Bowl
- Coconut Milk Yogurt from Real Food Forager
LINKING UP GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:Salsa Chicken Tacos (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note to those reading this in e-mail/RSS reader: You can’t see the photos of all the delicious food everyone is sharing. Please click through to www.SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and browse some of the recipes…I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you.