Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Black Bean Pizza Crust from Gluten-Free Gidget – I love this! It’s got all the great phytonutrients from beans and still eats like a pizza. Yum!
- Chopped Kale Salad with Raspberry Mandarin Dressing from Fresh4Five – I got hooked on kale salad while I was pregnant.
- Raw Brownies with Chocolate Hemp-Seed Butter from Vegan Mommy Chef – Such a yummy brownie and a cute little girl!
- Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding with Date Compote from My Darling Lemon Thyme – gorgeous pics!
- Avocado Vanilla Cheesecake from Sweetly Raw
- Cocoa Butter Cupcakes from Real Food Forager
- Cinnamon Swirl Scones from Daily Bites
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.