But…I will tell you that I got an A on my knife cuts and my team got an A on our cooking practical tonight. Whew!
A Simple Request
I created this event so that we could share ideas about eating healthier – regardless of what is healthier about the food. Eating healthier means different things to different people.
For some it might mean adding fruit to a cake. Someone else might not care about fat content but may concentrate on lowering the carbs. Or, eating healthier could simply be no dairy. If dairy makes you sick, it’s certainly healthier to avoid it.
Not everyone has a problem with white sugar. I do. That doesn’t mean someone else is wrong for using it in their recipes .
This is a personal choice.
If you disagree with someone’s healthier choice, that’s your right. Please don’t be critical of anyone’s submissions here, though. I’ll delete your comment.
Ok, enough of that.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights…
If you love herbs and good tea, you have to see this Purple Sweet Basil Flower & Orange Zest Tea. Or, try this perfect-for-spring Penne Primavera followed by a slice of refined sugar-free German Chocolate Cake.
6 Tips to Make Eating Out Sugar-Free & Gluten-Free Simple – stop by and add your own ideas. I’m sure you have a trick or two that can help someone else.
- How do you feel about pesticides? Stop by and see what Laura from Heavenly Homemakers has to say at this week’s Spring Cleaning event. Make sure to read part 1 first at Katie’s place, Kitchen Stewardship. You’ll learn some simple ways to reduce pesticide use and make your environment prettier at the same time.
- If you haven’t done so already, join The Foodie Blogroll. It’s a great way to get more publicity for your blog and meet other like-minded foodies.
- I’m teaching two classes if you’re in the Dallas area – Healthier Baking Sugar & Gluten-Free and Healthier Frozen Desserts – Sugar & Gluten-Free. Registration opened on May 6th – the last class sold out so make sure to sign up soon.
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I would enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (6 Tips to Make Eating Out SF & GF Simple)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.