Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- German Chocolate Cake Bars from Pumpkin’s Pantry
- White Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Maine Blueberries from BirdyLeaps (Oh, how I wish I could still eat white chocolate!!)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Raw Vegan Cake Pops from Without Adornment
- Carrot, Cardamom, & Coconut Soup from Mummy, I Can Cook!
And…win a copy of my book at Kim’s site – Gluten-Free is Life. Today’s the last day to enter!
LINKING UP GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Magic Cookie Power Bars (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note to those reading this in e-mail: You can’t see the photos of all the delicious food everyone is sharing. Please click through towww.SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and browse some of the recipes…I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you.